Reporting Manager: Territory Manager & Team Leader
Package: £24K Basic + Commissions & Guaranteed Bonus
Location: London Office, Farringdon, UK
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 09:00-17:30
SSL247 an award-winning web security consultancy is looking for a talented Sales Development Representative to work for the to work for the Italian market in our London office. This permanent role would suit an ambitious and talented sales professional looking for an exciting opportunity in cyber security. We offer a competitive salary plus OTE and a generous perks package.
Aligned to our company values of being: ‘Supportive, Ambitious, Proactive, Innovative & Dedicated’ we would offer an excellent growth opportunity; following 12 months’ successful work as a Sales Development Representative, you would be promoted to a Junior Business Developer or Junior Account Manager.
This exciting opportunity allows you to utilise your research skills, familiarise yourself with the industry and become a key member of the team.
Central to the role is generating leads for the sales team and identifying new clients around our portfolio consisting of SSL/TLS certificates, PKI, Network Vulnerability Assessments Services, Digital Identities and Data Protection.
• Outbound B2B ‘warm’ and ‘cold’ calling in your market
• Identifying key decisions makers (e.g. CTO, CEO, Purchase Director etc.)
• Conducting research, nurturing leads and to deliver newly qualified prospects to the business developers
• Developing new opportunities through collating information and account qualification
• Data processing; managing the data-entry of your research into our CRM database (Salesforce)
• Organising face-to-face meetings and products/services demonstrations for the business developers
Experience & Skills
• Language: Italian (native/equivalent) and English (Fluent)
• Previous experience in a B2B environment is desired
• Articulate and able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent telephone communication skills; must be confident, proactive and tenacious
• Highly motivated and ambitious, seeking a progressive career
• A genuine interest in IT Security; particularly Cyber and Web Security would be beneficial
• Ability to handle demands and targets in a fast-paced industry
• Positive, ambitious and driven with a strong desire to succeed (aligned to our company values)
• IT literate; Excel and Office 365 required
• Be savvy on B2B social media (LinkedIn premium membership provided)
• A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential along with a proven track record of success in a similar role.
• Fresh fruit and snacks daily
• Casual dress environment
• Private Health Insurance with cash plan upon completion of probation
• Perkbox benefit scheme (phone insurance, numerous discounts on gym membership, cinema tickets, shopping, travel etc.)
• Long Service Rewards (days out vouchers with additional day of holiday to enjoy the special day)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Regular company events like Crazy Golf, Escape Rooms, Quiz Nights etc.
• Christmas and summer conference days with a party
• Free beer on Fridays
• Multicultural company (with 15 different nationalities among our offices)
• Fun but professional environment
SSL247 is a fast growing multi-award winning web security consultancy with offices based in London, France and the US. We sell into 18 countries and are well established in the market with a varied client portfolio ranging from government institutions to banks to enterprises listed in the FTSE100.
Over the years as our business has grown, our platform has had to meet demands and grow to meet the ever changing needs of both our clients and staff. Our bespoke system incorporates a wide variety of web security products and services all of which are managed through our platform. Additionally our platform provides other key facilities, some of which include: Custom CMS, Accounting & Invoicing System, Big Data manipulation and detailed reporting facilities. As a result of this growth, we are looking to invest further to assist in future expansion and improve the overall quality and level of service provided by our platform to our key stakeholders.
SSL247 Ltd will be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which will take effect in May 2018.
The information will be used only internally and will not be passed on to other parties. The information submitted will be automatically deleted after 6 months. I hereby give my consent to SSL247 Ltd to process my personal data for their company recruitment purposes.