Business Developer - Italian Market
Business Developer - Italian Market
Territory Manager & Sales Director
London Office, Farringdon
SSL247 is an award-winning leader in the provision of Web Security Solutions. A specialist in SSL and Digital Certificates, PKI, Data Protection and Penetration Testing, we are looking for an Italian-speaking Business Developer with a strong proven track record of generating new business and developing key accounts.
This permanent role is based in Farringdon at SSL247’s London office and would suit an ambitious and driven sales professional looking to work in IT security. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company that has experienced 30% growth year on year and is looking for a dynamic individual with an entrepreneurial mind-set and can-do attitude to drive continued growth within the Italian market.
The candidate must be tenacious, self-driven and be aligned with our company’s values of being: ‘Supportive, Ambitious, Proactive, Innovative & Dedicated’. They will have experience engaging with key stakeholders and decision makers across SMB and Enterprise level accounts as well as developing relationships. They will be successful at developing relationships at a strategic level in order to influence in order to progress and build on key projects and initiatives. The role requires someone who can work autonomously to build and sustain an accurate pipeline of opportunities, someone who is adept at building a customer base from the ground up and exceeding targets on a consistent basis.
The chosen candidate will benefit from an attractive salary and commission package reviewed annually, with additional bonuses and accelerators for key performers and overachievement.
- Generate new business within the Italian Market and meet sales objectives.
- Establish new contacts and build relationships with potential clients. This will include targeting net new business and following up on leads.
- Research and develop a list of new business prospects and develop solid, strategic relationships with key decision makers (CTO, CEO, Purchase Director).
- Implement a portfolio management and business development plan, resulting in increased revenue and a growing client base: channel & corporate.
- Coordinate business efforts with marketing to qualify and convert appropriate leads into sales opportunities.
- Increase and continually promote SSL certificates, Penetration testing and Digital certifications (Online Business Continuity) in the market, identify cross-selling opportunities and be the point of contact for new business leads.
- Develop a leading proposition around Web/Cyber Security Initiatives including Public and Privately trusted certificates, PKI and Penetration Testing/Vulnerability Assessments.
- Develop and execute account management plans with the goal of increasing wallet share and identifying up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Language: Italian (native/equivalent) and English (fluent)
- A minimum of 2 years B2B Sales experience within the Italian market with a proven track of cyber security experience
- A proven track record of developing new business whilst consistently hitting targets and KPIs
- Skills in Solution Selling, someone who thrives at thinking outside the box to overcome challenges
- Excellent communication skills (written & spoken)
- IT literate and internet-aware
- Enthusiastic and willing to take the initiative
- Fresh fruit and snacks daily
- Casual dress environment
- Private Health Insurance with cash plan upon completion of probation
- Perkbox benefit scheme (phone insurance, numerous discounts on gym membership, cinema tickets, shopping, travel etc.)
- Long Service Rewards (“days out” vouchers with additional day of holiday to enjoy the special day)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Regular company events like Crazy Golf, Escape Rooms, Quiz Nights etc.
- Christmas and summer conference days with a party
- Free beer on Fridays
- Multicultural company (we have 15 different nationalities within our team speaking many languages)
- Fun working environment
Who we are
SSL247 is a fast growing multi-award winning web security consultancy with offices based in London, France and the US. We sell into 18 countries and are well established in the market with a varied client portfolio ranging from government institutions to banks to enterprises listed in the FTSE100.
Over the years as our business has grown, our platform has had to meet demands and grow to meet the ever changing needs of both our clients and staff. Our bespoke system incorporates a wide variety of web security products and services all of which are managed through our platform. Additionally our platform provides other key facilities, some of which include: Custom CMS, Accounting & Invoicing System, Big Data manipulation and detailed reporting facilities. As a result of this growth, we are looking to invest further to assist in future expansion and improve the overall quality and level of service provided by our platform to our key stakeholders.
Dear applicant, if you wish to apply for the above role could you kindly copy the following personal data statement and paste into your application document for the purposes of our recruitment process:
DICHIARAZIONE DI PROTEZIONE DATI
SSL247 Ltd will be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which will take effect in May 2018.
The information will be used only internally and will not be passed on to other parties. The information submitted will be automatically deleted after 6 months. I hereby give my consent to SSL247 Ltd to process my personal data for their company recruitment purposes.