What is the easiest way to install a Certificate Signing Request for Ipswitch IMail Server?
In order to generate a CSR on Ipswitch IMail Server, please follow these steps:
1. Open the IMail SSL Configuration Utility (Start > Programs > Ipswitch IMail Server > IMail Server > IMail SSL Configuration Utility).
2. Click Certificate Creation.
3. Click Browse and select the folder where you want to store the files.
4. Fill in the required details about your company:
Common Name – Must match the URL you plan to secure exactly – is usually your fully-qualified domain name, e.g., devel.ssl247.co.uk or mail.devel.ssl247.co.uk). Remember the www. Is important – include it if you want to secure https://www.yoursite.com & exclude it if you want to secure https://yoursite.com
Organisation - The legal (officially registered) name of your organization/company include Inc., LLP., Pvt, Plc. Ltd. SARL., etc
Organisational unit - The name of your department within the organization (this is often "IT," "Web," or is just left blank).
City/locality - The city or town in which your organization is located.
State/province - The state in which your organization is located.
Country - Click here for the official list of ISO country codes for this field.
5. Click Create to generate the keys, certificate and CSR.
6. Open the CSR file and copy/paste the entire contents (including the BEGIN and END tags) into our order form.