How can I generate a SSL Certificate for Barracuda
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Barracuda:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file (with Notepad or Wordpad) and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Login to your Barracuda Spam Firewall.
3. Go to Advanced tab, Secure Administrator or SSL page. There should be an Upload Signed Certificate button.
4. Select Trust (Signed by a trusted CA) as the Certificate Type after uploading the certificate and click Save changes.
5. You may need to restart web services.