What is the appropriate way to set up a SSL Certificate for cPanel 11?
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on cPanel 11 and earlier versions (small changes):
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file (with Notepad or Wordpad) and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Login to your Control Panel.
3. Click on SSL/TLS Manager.
4. Click on Generate, view, upload, or delete SSL certificates.
5. Under Upload a New Certificate, click on Browse and find your SSL certificate (step 1).
6. Click Upload.
7. Click Go Back and click Return to SSL Manager (at the bottom of the page).
8. Click Setup a SSL certificate to work with your site. If unavailable, you have to contact your web host.
9. Select the domain your are using. The system will try to "Fetch". If this doesn't work, contact your web host.
10. In the CA Bundle box, copy/paste the contents of your Intermediate Certificate.
11. Click Install Certificate. You may need to restart Apache before it will work.