How do I install my SSL Certificate into Mailtraq?
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Mailtraq:
Install your SSL Certificate
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Start the Service Manager.
3. Click HTTPS Secure Web Service and then click the tab SSL Certificate.
4. Click Certificate Managr.
5. Press the Import button and choose your certificate file (from step 1).
1. Launch the Mailtraq Console.
2. Go to Options > Services > Add an HTTPS Service. (The HTTPS service uses Port 443)
3. In Options > Websites > General-tab, check to enable webmail to listen on Port 443.
4. In Options > Websites > Application-tab, select the option for WebMail as an Installable Web Application and then click OK.