IHow to find installation instructions of your SSL Certificate for SAP Web Application Server
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on SAP Web Application Server:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Go to the Trust Manager screen.
3. Expand the SSL server PSE node.
4. For each application server that is to receive your SSL certificate:
- Double-click on the application server.
- In the PSE maintenance section, choose Import Cert.
- Copy and paste the entire contents of your SSL certificate (from step 1) or select the file using Local local file.
5. Save the data.